OMCO Solar fixed-tilt racking made use of in 650-MW Florida PV portfolio
- OMCO Solar, an U.S. solar racking as well as tracker producer, completed a 650-MWDC utility-scale solar portfolio in Florida. OMCO Solar partnered with Florida-based Moss, a nationwide solar EPC, to complete one of the largest utility-scale fixed-tilt portfolios in the United States.
OMCO Solar's CHOICE factory-direct placing solution is now mounted across six sites varying from 450 acres to 550 acres, with an overall of 1.85 million photovoltaic panels. The combined arrays create adequate clean solar power to power nearly 100,000 homes.
" Moss selected OMCO's CHOICE racking system for several factors. Our across the country impact and manufacturing capacity in our four U.S. plants ensures we keep the fastest preparation in the market," stated Jason Burkett, organization advancement supervisor, Jason Burkett at OMCO. "Additionally, our CHOICE system has a pre-assembled tilt bracket performance which assists to minimize field labor-- frequently upwards of 20 to 25 percent. We offer benefits that rivals can not provide."
OMCO has 65 years of domestic manufacturing experience, and also more than 7 GW of united state manufacturing capacity across Alabama, Arizona, Indiana and also Ohio. The business announced a $5 million investment into its solar production capabilities, bringing its total investment in tools and also tooling to $75 million to produce a regular domestic supply chain.
" What I such as regarding OMCO Solar is that they met their word; they made a commitment to us, and also they implemented on that particular commitment. Even with difficulties, they were open as well as sincere and we interacted as a team to resolve them," claimed Edwin Perkins, head of state of Moss.
Eric Goodwin, director of business development at OMCO Solar stated: "It has actually been outstanding to deal with Moss, and we are excited concerning future utility-scale opportunities."
- Lightsource bp makes progress with 260-MWp solar project in Portugal
- OMV Petrom, CE Oltenia to develop 450 MW of Romanian solar parks
- US-Based ReneSola Power Acquires 50 MWp Solar Farm in UK
- Aukera obtains 1000MW of German solar projects
- CGN Brasil, SAM, Minas Gerais govt strategy 800 MW solar project