Nextracker, Atkore launch solar tracker production line in Arizona
- US metal products and electrical equipment manufacturer Atkore Inc (NYSE: ATKR) has released a brand-new production line at its factory in Phoenix, Arizona, to produce components for solar tracker company Nextracker LLC.
Nextracker claimed that Atkore expanded and also adjusted the facility to place a dedicated line to make steel tracker components for use in utility-scale solar farms. The very first components to roll off the assembly line will certainly be used for the 150-MW Agave solar project by Arizona Public Service Co.
"Partnering with Atkore in Phoenix offers product in the epicenter of the Southwest's rapidly expanding area from a populace and also power perspective and also makes sure that finest in class item is readily available to enable that demand to be offered with clean, cost effective solar power," said Nextracker creator and chief executive officer Dan Shugar.
The information complies with Nextracker's current announcement of a similar component manufacturing collaboration with JM Steel in Texas.
"Building out our production capacity with partners across the U.S. enables us to safeguard consumers from cost volatility, steel supply risk and also delays in logistics," included Shugar.
- Pahal Solar's Gujarat Factory to Double PV Module Capacity
- Slovakia and Sekisui Chemical Partner to Revolutionize Solar Technology
- Qcells and SOLARCYCLE Join Forces to Create Circular Solar Economy
- US Solar Manufacturer CubicPV Abandons 10GW Plant Amidst Collapsing Prices
- Recom's Lion 450-W: The Game-Changing All-Black Solar Module