Mosaic funding currently integrated in Aurora software platform
- Aurora Solar as well as Mosaic, a funding platform for united state household solar as well as energy-efficient residence improvements, announced a new collaboration to additional accelerate solar adoption at scale.
With this combination, solar installers can flawlessly access their Mosaic account in Aurora to give home owners affordable financing alternatives as well as near instantaneous car loan pre-approval for their solar as well as storage projects.
On the same day, Mosaic revealed it has decreased pricing across its whole collection of solar loan items.
" We're constantly looking for cutting-edge means to help installers market faster, with more convenience as well as precision," stated Samuel Adeyemo, co-founder of Aurora Solar. "This partnership with Mosaic, combined with Aurora's Sell suite, will certainly allow installers to instantaneously price quote, sell as well as provide financing choices to property owners."
The assimilation will eliminate a lot more actions to accelerate the procedure for homeowners going solar. Home owners will currently be able to obtain basic as well as inexpensive funding alternatives together with their sales proposal, developing a smoother and also more thorough solar purchasing experience.
" The Mosaic platform effortlessly integrates into the devices that solar specialists make use of every day, so they can quickly and also easily use their home owners some of one of the most competitive financing choices on the market," stated Billy Church, founder and CEO of Mosaic. "Together, we'll help even more families take on clean power options, which is a win for homeowners, our sector and also the earth. We're thrilled to companion with Aurora Solar."
- Photon Energy boosts green bond issue to EUR 80m
- Brazil clears 100 MW of solar projects from Oct 14 tender
- Birch Creek purchases United States solar, storage space platform with 5-GW pipeline
- Agilitas Energy Acquires Texas Energy Storage Systems Portfolio for $75 Million
- SparkCognition Adds GPT Capabilities To Renewable Suite