Matrix Renewables enters Italy via 420-MW solar partnership
- Madrid-based platform Matrix Renewables, produced by asset supervisor TPG, has participated in a collaboration with Horus Green Energy Investment to co-develop almost 420 MW of solar plants in Sicily and also Lazio, Italy.
Matrix Renewables claimed on Wednesday the ground-mounted solar portfolio has its initial stage anticipated to get to the ready-to-build condition by 2022. No further information was provided concerning the pipe.
This brand-new contract marks Matrix's launching in the Italian market. The firm prepares to operate at the very least 500 MW in the solar, storage space and also wind fields throughout the country, it mentioned in the press release.
Matrix Renewables' current portfolio includes 1.5 GW of operational, under-construction, or near ready-to-build solar photovoltaic (PV) projects as well as a more 3.2 GW of renewable energy plans under advancement, throughout Europe, the US as well as Latin America.
- Duke Energy builds 1st utility-scale project in Florida county
- Erdgas Suedwest, partner strategy 6-MWp floating PV project in southern Germany
- Grenergy eyeing EU solar expansion following REPowerEU plan
- Shell to make use of Inaccess monitoring for 100-MW Dutch wind-solar hybrid
- Hanwha Group to invest US$ 3.3 bn in clean power over next 5 years, wanting to develop solar R&D hub in South Korea