Matrix Renewables to get 300 MW of Iberian solar projects from Alten
- Matrix Renewables, the renewable energy platform backed by property manager TPG, has actually signed a bargain to acquire a 300-MW solar project portfolio in the Iberian Peninsula from Alten Renewable Energy.
Furthermore, Matrix and also the Alten management have actually agreed to establish 2 GW of solar as well as storage space projects in Spain as well as Portugal.
The asset purchase contract concerns a total amount of 5 late-stage projects, including 210 MW of solar photovoltaic (PV) assets in Spain and also 90 MW in Portugal. The first stage of these projects is seen to get in building and construction this year.
Matrix currently has a solar portfolio in Spain that consists of 125 MW of late-stage projects acquired from Trina Solar last year and also 150 MW obtained from Rolwind earlier in 2021. A collaboration with the last will likewise be concentrated on the advancement of an extra 1 GW throughout a number of websites.
- Duke Energy builds 1st utility-scale project in Florida county
- Erdgas Suedwest, partner strategy 6-MWp floating PV project in southern Germany
- Grenergy eyeing EU solar expansion following REPowerEU plan
- Shell to make use of Inaccess monitoring for 100-MW Dutch wind-solar hybrid
- Hanwha Group to invest US$ 3.3 bn in clean power over next 5 years, wanting to develop solar R&D hub in South Korea