Enphase Energy and also Sunnova Expand Partnership to Include Battery Storage
- Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH), a global energy administration modern technology business as well as the world's leading distributor of microinverter-based solar-plus-storage systems, today introduced the growth of the Company's long-lasting partnership with Sunnova Energy International Inc. (NYSE: NOVA) to consist of Enphase Encharge ™ storage systems.
As a power service provider, Sunnova will certainly empower its network of solar suppliers in the U.S. to give a straightforward upgrade path for existing Enphase home owners as well as property owners who are new to solar and also storage.
" Homeowners are now more than ever using their residences for both everyday living and as a place for work," stated William J. (John) Berger, Chief Executive Officer of Sunnova. "Our goal in collaboration with Enphase is to deliver energy durability and self-reliance to home owners, and our long-standing cooperation with Enphase means that our dealers can promptly release Enphase Encharge storage systems to brand-new consumers in addition to our big set up base of Enphase solar-powered homes."
" Sunnova has been an amazing companion to Enphase for several years currently," claimed Badri Kothandaraman, President as well as Chief Executive Officer of Enphase Energy. "Our long-standing collaboration has gotten to tens of hundreds of home owners with a blend of the very best modern technology, superior customer experience, and some of one of the most adaptable solution alternatives. We are really delighted our Enphase solar and also storage systems will be an important part of Sunnova's fast-growing energy services, bringing comfort to property owners via power independence."
Enphase supplies a secure solar-plus-storage choice that offers a full Air Conditioning solution that does not reveal installers or home owners to high-voltage DC power. Encharge storage systems feature Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) battery chemistry, which gives a lengthy cycle life, secure operation via exceptional thermal stability, as well as a UL9540A fire safety accreditation. The storage systems are equipped with Enphase Power Start ™ technology, which aids power-up ac system and well-pumps perfectly. House owners have understanding into their solar and storage space systems with the Enphase Enlighten ™ mobile app, consisting of the capacity to go off-grid. Encharge storage systems supply the self-confidence and also ease of a maintenance-free battery system, over-the-air software upgrades, and a minimal 10-year warranty.
- BNEF: As Much As 194GW of solar could be installed in 2021 as investments rise
- Generac doubles down on United States energy storage space with reorganised energy technology department
- GIG backs US storage player
- e-Zinc Raises $2.3 Mn to Accelerate Commercialization of its Energy Storage Tech
- Canada's nationwide 'Growth Plan' could invest in 250MW/ 1,000 MWh Ontario battery storage project