Enphase as well as Q CELLS Announce AC Module Partnership
- Enphase Energy as well as Q CELLS have revealed a calculated collaboration to establish AC Modules (ACMs) based upon seventh-generation Enphase INTELLIGENCE microinverters
- Enphase Energy, a global power modern technology company and also a leading vendor of solar microinverters, as well as Q CELLS, a popular complete energy options service provider in solar cell and module, energy storage, downstream task organisation and power retail, have actually announced a calculated collaboration to establish Enphase Energized Q CELLS Air Conditioner Modules (ACMs) based upon seventh-generation Enphase IQ microinverters. The initial Enphase as well as Q CELLS-developed ACMs will certainly be available from significant distributors in the US beginning July 15, 2020.
The Q.PEAK DUO BLK-G6+/ Air Conditioning 340-345 ACM includes the Enphase IQ 7+ microinverter and also is the initial Enphase Energised ACM from Q CELLS to come to market. The item generates outstanding yields thanks to power classes of as much as 345 Wp and also effectiveness of approximately 19.5 percent. These efficiency worths are feasible with Q CELLS' unrivalled Q.ANTUM DUO monocrystalline half-cell technology, integrated with advanced wiring as well as 6-busbar cell layout. It also uses lasting integrity with a 25-year product guarantee and also one of the lowest destruction rates in the market, which assures 85 percent first performance in the 25th year.
The Enphase Energised ACM enables installers to be more affordable through improved capital management, reduced labor costs, boosted SKU management with sped up layout, and also faster setup times. The modules are assembled in the USA at Q CELLS' production facility in Dalton, GA.
" Enphase was the best partner for Q CELLS to establish an Air Conditioning module for the high-volume residential solar market because both firms are aligned in giving customers with the highest quality as well as most reputable solar modern technology," claimed Hee Cheul (Charles) Kim, president of Q CELLS. "Our shared customers will benefit from faster installments and also reduced operating costs made it possible for by the Air Conditioning modules, as well as we anticipate a lengthy and effective cooperation with Enphase."
The seventh-generation Enphase INTELLIGENCE microinverter system considerably streamlines solar installments as well as gives a full Air Conditioner remedy that generates no high-voltage DC, offering a safe solar service for property owners. Solar installers that select the item can monitor their solar fleets from another location using the effective cloud-based Enphase Enlighten monitoring system, offer their customers the peace-of-mind of a 25-year module service warranty, as well as count on the Enphase assistance group to provide an outstanding consumer experience.
" Q CELLS is an international PV innovation leader recognized for its high-quality photovoltaic solar batteries and also modules, and this Air Conditioning module collaboration is yet an additional recognition of the ACM principle and Enphase's microinverter technology," stated Badri Kothandaraman, president at Enphase Energy. "This ACM collaboration harnesses the strengths of both business to offer a top quality, easy-to-use option for the high-volume property market."
- Top 10 Solar PV Module Distributors in India for 2019
- CleanMax Receives Financing From GCPF for Southeast Asia Expansion
- NHDC Empaneling Module Manufacturers for its Solar Projects
- Pan-European solar roof program recommended by European Parliament Committee
- BP targets Indian renewables with US$ 70m growth fund financial investment