Enel to build 37 MWp of solar for Colombian organizations
- The Colombian system of Italian energy significant Enel SpA (BIT: ENEL) will develop and also and operate 37.3 MWp of solar ability at the head office of 8 Colombian business.
A team of large energy consumers, collaborated by Colombian power expert Cosenit SA as well as including merchant Grupo Exito, also know as Almacenes Exito SA (BVC: EXITO), chosen Enel-Codensa for the job following a bidding procedure launched in 2019.
With a financial investment of around EUR 27 million (USD 31.7 m), the business will certainly established 82,700 photovoltaic panels across 13 photovoltaic or pv (PV) systems. Conclusion is anticipated in 2021 as well as 2022, with an initial operation contract term of 12 years, Enel-Codensa stated in the press release.
Colombia is targeting a decrease of 11.2 million tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2) by 2030 and planning to attain carbon neutrality prior to 2050.
- Brazil's Unipar, Atlas Renewables form JV for 239-MWp solar project
- Endesa X to build 6-MWp self-supply solar farm for PortAventura resort
- California's 457-MW Palen solar complex is fully operational
- Shell to acquire 100MW PV quartet from Anesco
- AES breaks ground in Hawaii on two large-scale solar-plus-storage plants