Enel Green Power Chile starts up 375-MW solar farm
- Enel Green Power Chile has actually acquired approval from the grid operator to start business procedure of its 375-MW net Campos del Sol solar PV farm in the region of Atacama, the company's moms and dad business Enel Chile said.
According to Enel, Campos del Solar in one of the biggest solar farms in Chile. To develop it, its unit Enel Green Power used near one million bifacial monocrystalline solar modules.
The large size and also the set up capacity will certainly enable the plant to generate around 1.2 TWh of power annually.
The most up to date announcement comes just a week after Enel Chile, part of Italian utility group Enel SpA (BIT: ENEL), claimed it had actually been given the green light to release operation of one more large-scale solar farm in Chile.
Chile has actually become one of Enel's six core markets-- beside Italy, Spain, the United States, Brazil as well as Colombia-- after the group announced a retreat from various other countries to trim its financial debt and also maintain focus on grids, value-added services and also sustainable power generation.
- EDF, French town of Saumur cut ribbon on 11.3-MWp solar projet
- Tata Power Renewable Energy settles 110-MW solar project in India
- Statkraft to get power from 40-MWp solar plant in Portugal
- Octopus to create Queensland's biggest hybrid renewable park
- German industry org requires separate tender for agri-PV