EDPR begin on 20.6 MWac of Dutch solar projects
Mar 29, 2023 12:26 PM ET
- Portuguese renewables company EDP Renovaveis SA (ELI: EDPR) stated on Tuesday its subsidiary Kronos Solar has commenced building and construction deals with 2 solar photovoltaic (PV) projects in the Netherlands with a combined capacity of 20.6 MWac.
Situated in Berkelland district, centre-east province of Gelderland, the projects are the very first schemes launched by Kronos Solar in the Netherlands after its acquisition by EDPR last year.
Featuring more than 46,000 bifacial solar PV panels, the duo needs to be capable of creating electricity to meet the need of some 9,000 households per year.
The Portuguese large noted it intends to break ground on added projects in the Netherlands in a few months.
EDPR obtained a 70% passion in Germany-based Kronos Solar in 2022. The subsidiary has a solar portfolio of 9.4 GW with projects in different stages of growth in Germany, France, the Netherlands and also the UK.
- EDF, French town of Saumur cut ribbon on 11.3-MWp solar projet
- Tata Power Renewable Energy settles 110-MW solar project in India
- Statkraft to get power from 40-MWp solar plant in Portugal
- Octopus to create Queensland's biggest hybrid renewable park
- German industry org requires separate tender for agri-PV
Solar Installers, Manufacturers