EDP contracts 50 MWp of distributed PV capacity in Poland in 2022
- EDP Energia Polska, energetic in photovoltaic or pv (PV) setups for small and also medium-sized ventures, stated it contracted over 50 MWp of solar capacity with clients in 2022, recording a ten-fold increase on the year.
The surge in capacity was driven by organic development and also acquisitions, the unit of Portuguese power significant EDP claimed on Friday. In 2022, its portfolio was reinforced with the purchase of neighborhood PV installers Soon Energy Poland and Zielona-Energia. com.
EDP Energia Polska supplies PV systems for services in the PV-as-a-Service model, permitting business to generate electricity for their very own requirements without purchasing the equipment or paying installation or service expenses. They are just charged a regular monthly cost on the basis of the real power generated.
EDP got in the Polish market in 2007 in the wind energy segment via EDP Renewables. In 2020, the company broadened its portfolio by establishing EDP Energia Polska to give PV options for organizations.
- EDF, French town of Saumur cut ribbon on 11.3-MWp solar projet
- Tata Power Renewable Energy settles 110-MW solar project in India
- Statkraft to get power from 40-MWp solar plant in Portugal
- Octopus to create Queensland's biggest hybrid renewable park
- German industry org requires separate tender for agri-PV