EBRD evaluates investment in Taaleri's 6th renewable energy fund
- The European Bank for Reconstruction as well as Development (EBRD) is exploring a possible equity commitment of approximately EUR 100 million (USD 109.7 m) to Taaleri Energia's sixth renewable resource fund which targets utility-scale wind, solar as well as battery storage space assets throughout Europe and also the US.
A decision on the investment is expected on June 28, 2023, a statement on the website of the banks showed on Monday.
If a positive judgment is made, EBRD's engagement will certainly be only focused on investments in the bank's nations of operations to sustain the green economic situation shift by financing greenfield renewable energy projects. The countries that fall within the scope of the fund include Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic and also Slovenia.
Taaleri SolarWind III Fund was introduced by the Helsinki-based renewables programmer and also fund manager in November. The investment vehicle will certainly look for to raise EUR 600 million with its very first close expected in the second quarter of 2023.
- Indonesia: USD 2.6m Loan Powers Shizen JV's Rooftop Solar
- 90MW Brazilian Solar Projects Energized by Trina Solar
- BNDES: Investing in Brazil's 902MW Solar Complex
- SB Energy's $1.9B Solar Projects: Biden Tax Credits Boost US Manufacturing
- SB Energy Funds 1.3GW Solar Portfolio with IRA Domestic Content