Designer team introduces 300MW Dutch solar portfolio
- Q Energy as well as Tomorrow Energy objective to develop as well as grid attach the 21 projects over the following three years
Q Energy as well as Dutch solar designer Tomorrow Energy have participated in a contract to co-develop 21 solar projects, amounting to 300MW, in the Netherlands.
The portfolio is open for the prospective integration of storage, agrivoltaic, and also green hydrogen remedies.
Both firms have authorized a contract to co-develop 21 solar projects which range between 4MW as well as 40MW in size all anticipated to be constructed and grid attached within the following 3 years.
The mostly greenfield projects are spread out throughout the Netherlands with a bulk located in the southerly part of the nation.
Q Energy is a new green energy gamer on the European market and a direct affiliate of South Korea's Hanwha Solutions.
The 300MW portfolio adds to Q Energy's 12GW growth portfolio in Europe.
Hakkan Yildirim, Managing Director of Tomorrow Energy, said: "We are both satisfied as well as pleased to companion with a skilled player like Q Energy to co-develop the 21 projects.
" We both seek all natural solutions for our projects, which makes the partnership an excellent suitable for us. This portfolio will certainly make a vital payment to achieving the ambitious renewable resource targets of the Netherlands.
" Therefore, it will bring us an essential step better to satisfying our mission of making the nation more lasting."
- Aquila gets in PPA for Spanish Greco solar project
- Lightsource bp makes progress with 260-MWp solar project in Portugal
- Coro Energy commissions 3-MW roof solar array in Vietnam
- AtlasInvest-backed Aukera to purchase 1-GW solar portfolio in Germany
- OMV Petrom, CE Oltenia to develop 450 MW of Romanian solar parks