Bulgaria opens EUR-102m ask for corp solar-plus-storage projects
- The Bulgarian government is welcoming applications under a BGN-200-million (USD 109.7 m/EUR 102.3 m) procedure targeted at giving financial support to regional firms looking to set up new solar-plus-storage systems.
The country's Ministry of Innovation and also Growth claimed in a press statement that it opened the procedure late on Tuesday, giving interested events time to apply until 1630 local time on May 15, 2023. The action belongs to the National Recuperation and also Resilience Plan (NRRP) as well as follows two other treatments that were focused on technological modernisation and also ICT and also cybersecurity.
Micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) can currently look for financial backing of between BGN 75,000 as well as BGN 1 million, however no more than 50% of the project's cost. The individual capacities of the systems being financed will not exceed 1 MW.
Eligible projects will include solar photovoltaic (PV) ranges with batteries mounted in addition to structures that are totally had by the candidate and that create electrical energy for on-site consumption just.
- GEK Terna indications solar energy PPAs with PPC, RWE in Greece
- SoftBank-Backed Enpal Raises EUR430 Million for Solar-Leasing Unit
- Masdar provides cheapest cost for 1.8-GW area of Dubai solar project
- Swiss Lonza indicators solar VPPA with Ignis
- Lower-income EU nations obtain EUR 2.4 bn to pursue green transition