Aurora Solar aims to reduce soft prices of solar installs via new AI tools
- Software company Aurora Solar has released new artificial intelligence (AI) solutions for lead capture, design and sales teams that it claims can lower the soft costs of supplying rooftop PV.
A lead capture AI tool allows businesses to existing property owners with prospective savings and a 3D visual of their home equipped with a rooftop PV system.
Aurora said this eliminates the need for backward and forward of site visits, documents and also incorrect quotes, enabling solar businesses to convert more leads.
In addition, software for design and sales groups enables them to start projects with an AI-generated site model.
" While the demand for solar expands, solutions haven't kept up; most solar software products offer an option in between speed or precision," stated Chris Hopper, chief executive officer and also co-founder of Aurora Solar.
" Our AI solutions supply on all fronts: they power the advertising and marketing and also sales teams, streamline the design process, and supply a delightful house owner experience."
Aurora disclosed strategies to speed up product advancement previously this year after a series D financing round that saw the San Francisco-based company raise US$ 200 million. That followed a US$ 250 million series C round last year.
Aurora boosted its presence in the commercial and also industrial segment last year with the acquisition of Folsom Labs, the designer of solar design software HelioScope.
- Solar software company Aurora opens office in Germany
- IndiGrid agrees purchase of KKR-backed renewables platform Virescent
- Sunobi releases Utility vs. Battery tool to assist California contractors highlight NEM 3.0 savings
- Allume Energy brings multi-tenant solar management platform SolShare to United States market
- Demand IQ releases sales canvassing application with "Solar Preview"