Asia's Largest Railway Hub Receives DeepBlue 3.0 for Rooftop PV from JA Solar
- Asia's largest railway in Beijing is going to be operational today (June 20, 2022). JA Solar, a leading solar supplier in China, offered DeepBlue 3.0 modules for this Beijing Fengtai Railway Station.
Asia's biggest railway in Beijing went operational from June 20, 2022. JA Solar, a leading solar manufacturer in China, provided DeepBlue 3.0 modules for rooftop PV of Beijing Fengtai Railway Station.
On Asia's biggest railway station's rooftop, a 5.9 MW dispersed PV system making use of JA Solar DeepBlue 3.0 modules has actually been set up. This rooftop solar plant supplies environment-friendly power for illumination, home heating, cooling, air flow, guest lifts, as well as cold store equipment. The anticipated generation is 7.2 million kWh of electricity.
China, the tenth most polluted country on the planet (according to WHO reports), should need to do these things for the environment & climate change betterment.
In the last few years, JA Solar has been actively associated with the building of PV power systems in railway stations and airports. It offered all modules for the 200kW rooftop PV system and 400kW carport solar energy system at Shandong Dezhou East Railway Station, the 283kW rooftop solar energy system at Beijing Daxing International Airport China Southern Airlines, as well as the 32kW off-grid carport solar plus storage space system at Shanxi Datong Yungang Airport.
JA Solar asserts that its DeepBlue 3.0 combines numerous modern-day technologies to cut costs as well as improve effectiveness. DeepBlue 3.0's energy yield performance rated high among PERC modules in the PV market, according to yearly data from an energy return test conducted by JA Solar as well as TÜV Nord.
The product also received environmental certifications, including Certisolis' carbon footprint certification, UL's Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), and also EPD Italy's EPD. Since its release in 2020, DeepBlue 3.0 has actually gained a lot of traction in the global market. By the end of 2021, the product had been sent out to 86 nations as well as regions, amounting to 12GW.
In countries around Asia, be it China or India, the huge railways network has been a solid candidate for higher solar deployment for internal captive intake. In India, even the Delhi Metro is well on its way to attaining an overall of 50 MW solar capacity from plants on its stations.
- NGK to power Japanese sites with 2.6-MW solar-plus-storage system
- Net metering development can 'substantially' increase rooftop solar in Mississippi
- World Bank accepts US$ 165 million loan for 450MW of Indian household roof solar
- Australia's Victoria promotes rooftop solar as part of gas substitution roadmap
- Goldbeck Solar breaks ground on 25-MWp rooftop PV array in Rotterdam