Aquila Capital in Bargain for Solar Project Portfolio in Spain
- Viridi RE as well as Solar Ambition will certainly establish solar portfolios up until properties get to ready-to-build standing.
- The portfolio will also have a prospective to balance out greater than 390,000 tonnes of carbon discharge a year.
With an eye of a 500MW solar photovoltaic or pv (PV) portfolio in Spain, Aquila Capital has signed an agreement with Viridi RE as well as Solar Ambition. Aquila is a German investment and also possession development company as well as Solar Ambition is a subsidiary of Green Enesys Group.
The deal has it that Viridi RE and also Solar Ambition will certainly service the solar portfolio until the properties accomplish ready-to-build condition. The portfolio is presently in development.
Aquila Clean Energy Europe, Middle East and also Africa (EMEA) Investment Management head Andrew Wojtek stated, "The agreement with Viridi RE as well as Solar Ambition for the 500MW solar PV projects marks an additional step in our dedication to create clean energy and contribute to getting to a net-zero carbon economic climate."
Wojtek also added that the agreement highlights the significance of the Spanish sustainable market for their development technique in southern Europe.
Principal Sales as well as Development Officer, Viridi Group, Carlos Izquierdo has actually informed, "This achievement and also cooperation are extremely important as we will certainly produce clean and renewable resource as well as contribute to the energy change. We intend likewise to contribute, by means of this investment, to the financial development as well as social development of the regional communities where the projects lie."
The portfolio, once developed totally, will certainly additionally have the possible to balance out greater than 390,000 tonnes of carbon emission each year. Regarding the agreement is concerned, both the entities have not yet disclosed the monetary information of the deal.
The firms will obtain clean energy from the 68.4 MW Mastokangas wind project as well as the Korkeakangas wind farm, which has 43.2 MW of complete capacity. In August last year, Statkraft and Aquila Capital signed power purchase agreements for wind assets in Finland.
- Indonesia: USD 2.6m Loan Powers Shizen JV's Rooftop Solar
- 90MW Brazilian Solar Projects Energized by Trina Solar
- BNDES: Investing in Brazil's 902MW Solar Complex
- SB Energy's $1.9B Solar Projects: Biden Tax Credits Boost US Manufacturing
- SB Energy Funds 1.3GW Solar Portfolio with IRA Domestic Content