Advancing Clean Energy: Servotech's Patents
- Servotech Power Systems files 2 patents for innovative energy management technologies to optimize grid service, channel renewable energy into BESS and develop EV charger rectifier units, paving the way to a sustainable energy future.
Servotech Power Systems, a manufacturer of EV chargers and solar solutions, has filed two patents for innovative energy management technologies in order to facilitate grid service optimization through a battery energy storage system and effectively channel renewable energy into BESS for maximum value. The first patent relates to a system and method for enabling third parties to control load shifting in a Battery Energy Storage System, while the second patent relates to a system and method for effectively channelling energy from a renewable energy source into a BESS. These technologies possess applicability across a broad spectrum of fields, including solar and electric vehicle charging systems. Following the patent submission, Servotech also signed two MOUs with IIT Roorkee to develop rectifier units for CCS2 chargers and onboard EV chargers for two, three and four wheelers. These innovations are seen to be pivotal in transitioning to a more sustainable energy future.
What Innovative Technologies are Servotech Power Systems Filing Patents For?
- The patented system for controlling load shifting in a BESS enables third parties to monitor and adjust energy consumption and storage, allowing for better optimization of grid services.
- The second patent details a system for channeling renewable energy from sources such as solar and wind into a BESS, maximizing its value.
- As part of these innovations, Servotech signed two MOUs with IIT Roorkee to develop rectifier units and onboard EV chargers, extending its offering to two, three and four wheelers.
- The technologies developed by Servotech are expected to assist in transitioning to more sustainable energy sources and an overall greener future.