Waaree Supplies 2MW Solar Modules to F.Robin Polymer
- Waaree Energies, solar module manufacturer has Provided 335 Wp Poly Solar modules for a project Developed by F.Robin Polymer Pvt Ltd. The dimension of the project is 2 MW located at Mallanampatti, Dindigul (Dt), Tamil Nadu. Waaree has supplied 2MW of solar modules for this respected project. The project was developed/ Appointed on 13.01.2021.
Waaree solar modules have actually been shipped to 6 continents, throughout 68 nations. With greater than 140 tests carried out at numerous stages of manufacturing, Waaree maintains its quality above international standards. Waaree is perceived by consumers as the premium module distributor & has already supplied close to 3.5 GW of solar panels till date globally, and also commissioned over 600 MW of solar EPC projects in India.
Waaree offers over 5000 clients around the world which shows the count on obtained by the business over a duration of 32 years of its existence. Waaree currently has India's Largest Solar Sales as well as solution network, with over 350 franchisees worldwide.
Waaree solar modules are exported in greater than 68 countries consisting of USA, UK, Europe, Italy and also Africa. Waaree Energies is planning to further increase its impact with 1000 franchise business by the end of 2021. Waaree intends to link the ever before expanding need-- supply void of electricity, by making solar obtainable to all as well as inch in the direction of a viable aboriginal environment.
- Meyer Burger starting heterojunction solar module shipments in July
- Secrecy and Abuse Insurance claims Haunt China's Solar Factories in Xinjiang
- Canadian Solar begins automation of 665-W, large-cell modules
- LONGi protects module supply offer for 190MW of projects in Malaysia
- Violet Power urges US solar production strategies untouched by calculated partnership collapse