Valorem Powers Polish Solar Push
- Valorem and T&T Proenergy have joined forces to develop 300 MW of solar projects in Poland, promoting environmental responsibility and innovation while contributing to Poland's energy transition goals. A partnership built on shared values and visions.
Valorem and its Polish partner T&T Proenergy have signed a cooperation agreement to develop over 300 MW of solar capacity in Poland. The agreement covers early-stage projects until ready-to-build status is reached. The partnership is in alignment with their shared values of environmental responsibility and innovation, and will contribute to Poland's energy transition targets as defined in PEP2040. Roman Tabaka, President of T&T Proenergy, said the partnership will enhance their ability to develop solar projects in Poland. Katarzyna Napora, Country Manager of Valorem Energies Poland, added that T&T Proenergy's active involvement with local authorities and communities aligns with their shared vision.
What Benefits Does Valorem & T&T Proenergy's Partnership Bring?
- The partnership brings the benefit of having the combined experience and expertise of both companies to develop large-scale solar projects in Poland.
- It will enable them to accelerate the launch of ready-to-build projects, while increasing the competitiveness of the solar sector in the country.
- The agreement will also enable the two to strengthen their respective commitment to environmental responsibility and innovation.
- The partnership will also create job opportunities in local communities and contribute to Poland's goal of achieving energy transition targets as defined in PEP 2040.
- With T&T Proenergy’s active involvement with local authorities and communities, the partnership will ensure that the projects are developed with respect and consideration for the local environment.