US solar gamer refinances 130MW portfolio
- Strata Clean Energy operates 21 assets throughout North Carolina
US solar player Strata Clean Energy has refinanced a 130MW portfolio of solar plants in North Carolina.
United States bank CIT Group has led the refinancing of the $69m portfolio of solar assets.
The portfolio contains 21 operating solar assets situated throughout the state.
Result from the solar plants is covered by acquisition arrangements that make sure stable market need for the renewable power they generate.
" Funding this portfolio is an additional demonstration of just how CIT is remaining to support Strata's recurring development," stated Jimmy Chuang, primary financial officer of Strata Clean Energy.
" Once more, we valued their sector expertise, experience and also agility in funding these renewable power assets."
- SUNfarming buys 60 MWp of CfD-backed solar projects in Poland
- Investor Pressure For ESG Compliance To Drive Corporates Towards Renewables In 2022
- Europe's Metal Sector Asks EU to Help it Deliver Energy Transition
- Renewable energy IPP DESRI declare IPO to elevate US$ 100m.
- Corporate solar financing reached ten-year high in 2021 as M&A task soared