Trina Solar's huge location 'Vertex' module obtains IEC certification
- ' Solar Module Super League' (SMSL) participant Trina Solar has actually gotten IEC 61215 and also IEC 61730 certification for its 600W+ high-power, large-area 'Vertex' series PV modules from TÜV Rheinland, making it the initial p-type mono-PERC module with power scores over 600Wp to acquire typical IEC accreditation.
The Vertex modules (600Wp & 550Wp) make use of 210mm x 210mm half-cut cells as well as high-density cell interconnection, and also are presently ramping to quantity production.
Zou Chicheng, vice president of solar solutions at TÜV Rheinland Greater China, said: "Ultra-high-power modules indicate that the present is additionally increased. To remove the influence of high current is a substantial difficulty for suppliers, and it likewise advances higher demands for the capabilities of third-party qualification companies. Trina Solar's Vertex 600W+ modules have actually passed TÜV Rheinland's thorough strenuous examination and also effectively passed IEC certifications, coming to be the industry's very first 600W PV module licensed by a third-party organisation."
Trina Solar also kept in mind that the Vertex dual glass variation additionally meet Class A of the IEC 61730 standard for fire security.
- Trina Solar on path to go beyond 2019 monetary outcomes
- Renesola Signs Cooperation Agreement for Solar PV Manufacturing Plant
- At Power Discussion Forum, United States Offers Perovskite Production To India
- Next-generation solar R&D critical to Japan net zero bid: PM
- Entraping Light Inside Solar Cells Can Increase Photovoltaic Panel Result By 125%.