Trina Solar introduces storage space arm
- Device will certainly target need for standalone batteries and also solar-plus-storage in addition to various other applications
Chinese solar company Trina Solar has released a new business system concentrated on energy storage space.
The unit is targeting need for standalone, solar-plus-storage along with big Industrial and microgrid energy storage space applications.
Trina stated it will build upon its experience of dealing with independent power producers, developers and engineering, procurement as well as building business in the solar sector to supply storage jobs.
Trina Storage space will certainly use "versatile and also extremely scalable storage options".
The options consist of hardware, software program and also services based on lithium iron phosphate batteries and power conversion systems in a containerised solution with software and solutions like surveillance as well as assistance.
Trina Solar overseas storage business head Terry Chen said: "We will see exponential development in the renewable resource market in the next years as power needs rise.
" Storage space is the only service that can support this transition effectively. For that reason, clients require a relied on storage space vendor with an extensive understanding of the power industry."
- Yamaha, Honda, KTM, and Piaggio Team Up to Produce Swappable Batteries Consortium
- Neoen Completes Financing for 300 MW Victorian Big Battery in Australia
- Tesvolt introduces brand-new power storage space for industrial use
- New Lithium Batteries by WECO
- VivoPower indicators battery innovation collaboration with Tottenham Hotspur FC