Trina Solar formally rebrands its tracker business to increase market existence
- 'Solar Module Super League' (SMSL) participant Trina Solar has actually officially rebranded its solitary axis tracker organization as well as latest product suite to simplify and enhance the Trina international brand, after obtaining the remaining 49% risk in Spanish monitoring service carrier, Nclave previously this year.
The tracker service has been rebranded 'TrinaTracker' with Nclave's SP160 (1P) solitary axis, solitary row tracker system renamed as 'Vanguard'. Nclave's SP240 collection item, which is a double-row (2P) single-axis tracker option, has actually been renamed 'Agile'.
In a current PV Tech 'TechTalk' collection webinar, Trina Solar initially revealed the significant modifications as part of its webinar with leading PV inverter manufacturer and also third party engineering company DNV GL, going over key LCOE and also BOS reduction techniques for its large-area high-performance 'Vertex' collection modules as part of a complete utility-scale remedy for task developers, EPCs as well as property proprietors.
Gao Jifan, Chairman of Trina Solar, claimed: "Innovation, branding and internationalization are the 3 vital development approaches of Trina Solar. The change and improvement of the tracker organization brand name can boost the uniformity and efficiency of the international brand, which is not only conducive to the development of the Company's tracker company, yet additionally for developing a far better client experience. After the brand name revival, Trina Solar will certainly continue to bring service quality to our consumers at a professional degree."
The TrinaTracker branding will certainly be utilized as both the brand-new business brand inside and outside the business, along with the new tracker names. Trina Solar claimed that it would likewise be taking over after-sales services from the original company.
- Sonnedix and Amundi companion to purchase European solar properties
- Canadian Solar Signs a Total of 862 MWp in Solar PPA with BTG and also Auction with Furnas in Brazil
- Boralex indications $283M offer for managing rate of interests in seven U.S. solar power plants
- Yingli restructure strategy formally authorized by Chinese court
- Trina Solar seals 1.2 billion wafer supply deal with Zhonghuan Semiconductor