Trina reveals its very first delivery of 500 W modules
- The Chinese maker states the initial items left the manufacturing facility 11 days after automation began. The panels were introduced by the business late last month.
Chinese photovoltaic panel manufacturer Trina Solar states it has actually delivered its initial great deal of the 500 Vertex components it released late last month. The panels, which have actually a reported 500 W power outcome, will certainly be provided to an unrevealed developer which is developing a 10 MW solar project in Sri Lanka. The monetary regards to the supply bargain were not disclosed by the maker.
Jiangsu-based Trina had actually revealed the begin of industrial manufacturing of the module collection 2 weeks back. "Incorporating 210mm cells, the Vertex collection components incorporate innovative three-piece, non-destructive cutting as well as high-density product packaging innovations," the business stated in a declaration.
Trina exec VP Yin Rongfang stated, "Our consumers worldwide have actually revealed a solid passion in [the] 500 W-plus Vertex collection components, which are not just appropriate for utility range solar plants however likewise for commercial as well as industrial range solar projects looking for to increase their degree of performance."
Last month, the Chinese producer claimed it would certainly start taking orders for the components in the 2nd quarter. Manufacturing ability for the panels is anticipated to get to 5 GW this year with result readied to begin in the 3rd quarter.
Chinese rival Risen declared to have actually made the globe's initial delivery of 500 W components a fortnight earlier. In December, Risen introduced its brand-new 5 GW module manufacturing base in Yiwu, in Zhejiang district, would certainly prepare to begin cranking out M12 panels from early this year. The firm stated it anticipated gigawatt-level delivery quantities this year.
- 1Komma5 poised to save Meyer Burger's German module plant
- Pahal Solar's Gujarat Factory to Double PV Module Capacity
- Slovakia and Sekisui Chemical Partner to Revolutionize Solar Technology
- Qcells and SOLARCYCLE Join Forces to Create Circular Solar Economy
- US Solar Manufacturer CubicPV Abandons 10GW Plant Amidst Collapsing Prices