Total battery subsidiary opens China factory
- Manufacturing capacity of Saft's Zhuhai plant will be around 200 containers annually or the equivalent of 480MWh
Total-owned battery storage space supplier Saft has ushered in a new factory in Zhuhai, China.
The production capacity of the brand-new plant will be around 200 containers each year, or the equivalent of 480 megawatt-hours.
Saft has energy storage space production facilities in 3 continents with the opening of the China manufacturing facility
The various other 2 websites are in Bordeaux, France and Jacksonville in Florida, in the US.
Saft claimed the brand-new factory will allow it to sustain its consumers around the globe with an integrated approach to power storage, from initial concept as well as sizing of the system to engineering, consisting of distribution and link to the grid.
Saft ESS and flexibility division executive vice head of state Herve Amosse stated: "The investment in our Zhuhai production line shows our development as well as just how we have relocated from a battery producer to a distributor of full power options.
" Customers count on us today for totally integrated micro-grid and energy storage space services. "
The Zhuhai plant already manufactures Intensium Max 20 High Energy containers, which have a power output of 1.2 MW and also a storage space capacity of 2.5 MWh, for integration of renewable energy into the grid.
- Queensland to relocate away from coal with USD-40.9 bn green plan
- United States utility PGE acquires 75-MW battery storage plan in Oregon
- Desert Sunlight project in California to include 300 MW of storage
- Oracle Energy strikes hydrogen handle PetroChina
- Redflow 20-MWh flow battery system accepted for California project