Tigo obtains energy data analytics software program business FSIGHT
- Tigo Energy introduced the procurement of FSIGHT, an energy data analytics software company based in Hod HaSharon, Israel. With FSIGHT, Tigo increases its ability to utilize energy usage and also manufacturing data for solar power producers, adding a powerful forecast platform that supplies abundant as well as workable system performance data, from the grid to the module level. The purchase was signed on Tuesday, November 29, 2022.
As a software-as-a-service (SaaS) business, FSIGHT offers utilities, IPPs (Independent Power Providers), solar assets owners, EPCs and also financiers high-fidelity presence into the performance of their solar power systems, the energy demand offered by those systems and precise predictive data concerning the very same. With the capability to deploy new, accretive solution offerings, the FSIGHT platform offers Tigo a scalable data analytics framework and also forecast engine to increase the implementation and also optimization of dispersed energy resources (DERs). Backed by five patents and also patents pending, in addition to a low procedures set you back per endpoint company design, FSIGHT facilities enables exact behind-the-meter energy insights that scale rapidly for DER projects of all dimensions. For smart-meter utilities, this indicates even more precise projecting for load, generation and also pricing dynamics, as well as portfolio make-up and also the capability to automate customer clustering. FSIGHT presently offers prominent energy companies in the united state, Israel and Central as well as Eastern Europe.
" Our goal has actually been to help with the energy change by using data to transform company versions for a greener energy market of the future and Tigo's international footprint allows us to significantly speed up these ends," stated Evgeny Finkel, CEO of FSIGHT. "With the assistance of Tigo as well as its vast set up base, we will have the ability to give a lot more precise forecasts concerning customers' energy systems. I am delighted to join the Tigo team as well as bring the most effective of both companies to our customers."
The FSIGHT group will certainly sign up with the Tigo team at the Ra'anana, Israel, office. FSIGHT's customer support organization will run without interruption as the company integrates into the Tigo procedure over the coming weeks and months. Both companies will certainly structure the new procedure to increase their consolidated offerings to make the deployment of accurate, scalable as well as flexible anticipating analytics much more practical for its customers.
" The procurement of FSIGHT strengthens our leadership position in MLPE by adding both a new layer of advanced energy data tools and also the opportunity to expand our data solutions business in solar," said Zvi Alon, chairman and chief executive officer at Tigo Energy, Inc. "With FSIGHT, AI and also artificial intelligence technology forecasts electricity intake and also generation of individual endpoints or aggregated portfolios, which our company believe benefits stakeholders all along the solar worth chain. We eagerly anticipate additional developing our comprehensive digital platform to enhance the solar experience for all parties, from commissioning through operations and upkeep."
- Vertically placed solar system Sunzaun hits market
- Vattenfall gets to FID on 76MW agri PV project
- EU Awards EUR5.3 Million To REGACE Project For Agrivoltaics Solutions
- Longroad Energy Reaches Financial Close for 202-MWp Texas Solar Project
- Midwest US States Lead in Solar Power Development: 15GW of Photovoltaic Panels to be Installed