Tesla releases standalone solar inverter
- Tesla added one more vertical to its service with the release of its first standalone solar inverter.
According to the firm's web site, Tesla's competence in power electronic devices has been integrated with durable security functions and also a basic setup procedure to produce a solar inverter that is compatible with both Solar Roof and also traditional photovoltaic panels. Once mounted, homeowners utilize the Tesla app to handle their solar system and monitor energy usage.
The Tesla solar inverter is built on Powerwall 2 modern technology for efficiency as well as integrity, and also includes Wi-Fi, Ethernet and cellular connectivity with over-the-air updates. It's developed to incorporate with Tesla Powerwall and also Tesla app and can be found in both 3.8-kW and 7.6-kW versions. Tesla states it has a 12.5-year guarantee and 97.5% effectiveness. It also includes incorporated quick closure functionality.
- GoodWe Signs a 100MW Solar Inverter Supply Agreement with GS Global
- Sungrow Products Latin America's Largest Under Construction PV Plant
- Sungrow Releases the most recent 75 kW String Inverter for Brazilian DG Market
- India's fundamental customizeds obligation on modules and cells anticipated to be disclosed this week-- report
- Sungrow to increase Indian inverter production ability to 10GW