TESLA 50Hz to include 40 MW of rooftop solar for Romanian property group
- Energy assets operator TESLA 50Hz has actually been acquired to install 40 MW of solar arrays atop the industrial facilities of Romanian properties developer Element Industrial (ELI).
The Tesla Group business will deal with developing, building as well as running the photovoltaic (PV) plants under a cooperation agreement with its companion, it claimed on Thursday. Financial information about the agreement were not divulged.
The project belongs to a wider effort that will certainly see every one of ELI's buildings in Romania be equipped with PV panels over the next 3 to five years. The preliminary 40-MW stage consists of covering with solar arrays more than 250,000 sq m (2,690 sq ft) of roofing areas.
The inverters for the project will be supplied by Israel-based SolarEdge Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: SEDG).
"This collaboration reflects our strategy to develop a sustainable portfolio that will permit our tenants to cover at least 30% of their usage from green energy," said Andrei Jerca, Managing Director of ELI.
- AlphaStruxure to build country's biggest airport terminal roof solar array
- Pivot Energy to install nine even more solar projects on Extra Space Storage centers
- Japanese co Sugino to power factory with 1-MW solar system
- Japanese Hokurikudenki finishes 1-MW solar array
- 250-kW system mounted on Texas apartment complex with Trina modules