Talesun, MEM to construct 1-GW solar module factory in Turkey
- Talesun Solar Co Ltd, a photovoltaics (PV) manufacturing unit of China's Zhongli Group, has actually joined pressures with commercial tools maker MEM Group to build a 1-GW photovoltaic or pv (PV) module manufacturing facility in Turkey.
The firms have actually authorized a framework agreement for tactical cooperation, Talesun Solar claimed on Monday.
The assembly line is prepared to cover an area of 40,000 square metres (430,556 sq ft) as well as will be located in the city of Kahramanmaras, in south-central Turkey's Mediterranean Region. Talesun Solar will create the layout of the center, anticipating to start running it at complete capability by the 2nd quarter of following year.
Talesun Solar, which states it currently holds a 20% share of the Turkish PV market, plans to add a new-generation TOPCon innovation assembly line at the new manufacturing facility in 2024. Stable mass production is anticipated to be achieved quickly afterwards.
The project is targeted at broadening the footing in Turkey of Talesun Solar and MEM Group. "We will collectively maximize and also expand the worldwide portfolio, and afterwards open up the target audience in the United States and Europe," stated MEM's vice head of state Ahmet Teyfik Paksu.
- Poland's Unimot raises PV panels output 3-fold to 45 MW
- Linton to manufacture silicon equipment for photovoltaic panel makers within the United States
- Vertically placed solar system Sunzaun hits market
- Recom to introduce Panther series of solar modules to united state market at Intersolar
- Kontrolmatik's Pomega Breaks Ground in South Carolina on 3-GWh Lithium Battery Plant