SUSI Partners obtains 90MW UK storage
- Transactions consist of three utility-scale properties totalling 40MW and 50MW in tendering in Scotland
SUSI Partners has completed the purchase of 90MW of UK battery storage projects.
The transactions include three utility-scale storage space possessions in the UK, totalling 40MW that are unfinished or procedure, and 50MW in the tendering phase in Scotland.
The deal marks SUSI's entrance into the UK battery storage space market.
RINA sustained SUSI Partners by giving full technological due persistance together with assistance during the purchase.
RINA renewables supervisor Richard Abrams stated: "With sustainability, decarbonisation as well as renewables as well as storage space as core parts of the RINA business, we delight in to be able to offer a strong track record in these locations.
" We were delighted to be selected by SUSI Partners to be their technological consultant of selection on these 4 projects, which, with challenging timescales, showed the broad and also flexible capability RINA can offer with its UK as well as global company."
As technical consultant, RINA produced due diligence reports for the projects, including a testimonial of construction as well as battery supply agreements, the grid connection offer, preparation, and route to market agreements.
RINA likewise analysed the functional assets and assessed capacity destruction, along with supporting the tendering process with testimonials of tender packs and bids for EPC and O&M contracts.
- Significant development in lithium-air battery development
- Enel announces brand-new solar + storage projects in Texas
- Talen Energy Reveals 1 GW of Battery Storage Advancement Projects
- Mitsubishi Power and also Powin Partner to Enhance California's Grid Reliability with 2 Battery Power Storage Projects
- Foresight Solar Fund takes battery stake