Sunrun to use SolarEdge's 'Energy Hub' inverter for property wise energy installments
- Leading US domestic solar installer Sunrun has actually decided on taking on SolarEdge Technologies' 'Energy Hub' inverter to make it possible for higher combination of future clever energy gadgets for house energy optimization and also EV applications.
SolarEdge's Energy Hub inverter is currently coupled with Sunrun's, 'Brightbox' energy storage space system as it uses a battery system from LG Chem.
" We're broadening our new supply agreement with SolarEdge as well as advancing our shared vision to speed up the adoption of cutting-edge, smart energy technologies to power a future that operates on the sunlight," claimed Lynn Jurich, founder and also CEO of Sunrun.
" Sunrun utilizing the SolarEdge Energy Hub will certainly help drive the fostering of even more inexpensive as well as reputable electrical energy, powered by home solar and also batteries."
With the purchase of former competitor, Vivint Solar, Sunrun has accessibility to greater than 550,000 clients and also noted in its third quarter 2020 financial outcomes that battery setups had actually enhanced more than 45% versus the previous year.
The company had also previously kept in mind that by the end Q3 2020, it had released greater than 13,000 Brightbox systems throughout the US.
Sunrun is likewise expanding into providing utilities with dispatch energy agreements as battery storage space adoption increases.
The Energy Hub inverter is created to support as much as 200% DC oversizing as well as can power part of or an entire house, approximately 200A, throughout grid blackouts.
In Between May as well as September 2020, existing Brightbox consumers had powered important needs throughout grid interruptions for a total of 7,583 hours, the equivalent of 315 days.
- Queens Landlord Will Full Borough's Largest Residential Solar Energy Project by End of 2021
- Con Edison to use 1-MW lithium battery to boost grid stability in the Bronx
- Belltown Power Texas establishing 640 MW of storage to accompany existing solar portfolio
- TANGEDCO Tenders for Solar Plus Battery Storage Space System in Tamil Nadu
- Sunworks to acquire domestic solar firm Solcius