Sunpro Solar initially to install new NeON LG solar panel in US
- Sunpro Solar reports that they will be the initial solar service provider in the U.S. to set up the new series of LG NeON 355 watts photovoltaic panels.
These brand-new modules are a lot more visually enticing as well as carry out with advanced high effectiveness to bring more financial savings to house owners.
" Installers will appreciate the new module's setup flexibility and also greater output in much less roofing system room, while property owners will certainly recognize they are buying cutting-edge renewable resource technology from a brand name they understand as well as trust fund," said LG Solar USA Senior Director David Chang.
" LG continues to be on the cutting-edge of high-efficiency."
As the future points to increased U.S interest in domestic solar, Sunpro Solar is enjoyed use homeowners the sector's top LG solar products that feature a 25-year performance and labor warranty.
Offering house owners a higher degree of financial investment protection from a brand name they trust makes going solar an easy choice for Sunpro Solar customers.
" We are proud to be the initial company in the U.S. to set up the new LG-355N1C-N5 bifacial solar module," stated Dean Scott, Senior Director of Operations.
" Our unique connection with LG Electronics has actually been instrumental to our fast development across the U.S. As LG's biggest solar consumer in the United States, Sunpro Solar continues to buy and also install the majority of the U.S. constructed solar item from LG's plant in Huntsville, Alabama, driving U.S. manufacturing as well as building and construction tasks."
- Solar panels move off the roofing system on to exterior wall surfaces with Solstex
- An Additional 70 MW PV Tender In Tunisia
- Palladium, Inverdale Form Joint Venture to Develop Utility-Scale Solar
- Software application to improve commercial, distributed solar and storage space deployment introduced in the United States
- 'Every step' of lithium battery worth chain will certainly have a passion in recycling