SunPower confirms Tom Werner separation, names previous Amazon director as follower
- United States solar installer SunPower has actually confirmed that president Tom Werner is to relinquish the firm.
Peter Faricy, a previous Amazon.com exec who was most recently CEO of Global Direct-to-Consumer for media organisation Exploration, Inc, has been called as Werner's successor and also will certainly assume the role effective 19 April 2021.
Werner will remain in his role as chairman of the board of directors for a duration of six months to guarantee a "smooth change" to the new management. SunPower said it plans to recombine the placements as Chief Executive Officer and also chairman of the board hereafter duration.
Werner said the moment was right for a "brand-new leader to take reins as well as set the program for SunPower", mentioning that the world was entering a "brand-new age of power options and solutions".
"Peter's deep experience creating disruptive sales channels, providing unbelievable customer experiences and also constructing iconic brands make him the best individual to lead SunPower's following chapter," Werner included.
- The Maldives Opens Pre-qualification For 11-14 MW Solar PV Tender
- Canada seeks disagreement settlement over 'baseless' United States solar trade tariffs
- JinkoSolar, JA Solar align top priority polysilicon supply with Xinte deal
- Australian eco-friendly hydrogen hub blocked by federal government
- IKEA and also Rockefeller team up to release US$ 1 billion dispersed power campaign