SunPower bringing domestic solar solutions to 7 more United States markets
- As need for solar boosts across the nation, SunPower, a solar innovation and also power companies, is preparing to broaden its SunPower Residential Installation (SPRI) program this year. SunPower prepares to introduce SPRI presence in 7 brand-new markets throughout 6 states by the end of Q2 2021.
SPRI lets regional companies as well as business owners develop or expand their solar energy companies without the asset-heavy roles frequently connected with a conventional solar supplier company. Sales organizations as well as local business can focus on marketing as well as selling solar while SunPower takes care of the whole process of roof installation, maintenance and repair, customer support and service warranty.
This framework decreases the barrier-to-entry for those that wish to go into the fast-growing renewable energy industry, offers brand-new networks for SunPower to fulfill the need of its rapidly expanding consumer base and also offers home owners extra options when buying solar.
Organizations that collaborate with SPRI become part of SunPower's "Non-Installing Dealer" network. Non-installing dealers obtain accessibility to the compan's system to market, present, design and also sell SunPower systems to property owners. SunPower's turnkey software enables non-installing dealerships to tailor each job from panel positioning to funding options.
" With SPRI we are enhancing the size of the solar category by allowing entrepreneurs to create sales and also marketing-focused solar companies," stated Tony Garzolini, VP of Sales at SunPower. "Our solid installing dealer network continues to be the structure we count on, however you no more have to possess construction devices as well as manage a customer assistance team to be a part of this unbelievably interesting sector."
In the very first quarter of 2021, SunPower will introduce SPRI in Tucson, Arizona, Fresno as well as the Greater Central Valley, California, and Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
Later this year it will certainly launch in Denver, Colorado, Raleigh, North Carolina, as well as the D.C. city. The firm intends to hire greater than 300 area technicians across these cities in 2021 and to complete twice as numerous installs year over year.
- The Maldives Opens Pre-qualification For 11-14 MW Solar PV Tender
- Canada seeks disagreement settlement over 'baseless' United States solar trade tariffs
- JinkoSolar, JA Solar align top priority polysilicon supply with Xinte deal
- Australian eco-friendly hydrogen hub blocked by federal government
- IKEA and also Rockefeller team up to release US$ 1 billion dispersed power campaign