Sungrow's collective deliveries to the Americas cross 10 GW
- Chinese PV inverter producer Sungrow Power Supply Co., Ltd. announced that its cumulative shipments in the Americas hit a considerable turning point of 10 GW by the end of 2020.
According to the firm, with an ongoing higher development trajectory in markets like the United States, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, and also Mexico, "Sungrow has extended collaborations" with a multitude of EPCs, representatives and integrators.
"We released 5 GW of PV inverter remedies to North America in 2020," stated Hank Wang, President of Sungrow Americas. Wang commented that the firm struck the 1 GW milestone in the LATAM hub Chile and also has combined the function in Brazil with site accomplishments in both utility-scale market as well as dispersed generation sectors.
The tasks provided in 2020 include the 200 MW "Wright Solar" job in the US and a 400 MW job in Brazil which is readied to be online in the second fifty percent of 2021 with Sungrow 3.125 MW main inverter solution set up.
- German developer wpd take advantage of Greek renewables market with 345MW solar pipeline
- Iberdrola commissions 50-MW solar farm in Spain
- Adani Power Ltd Posts Rs 13.13 Crore Net Profit in Q4 2021 Results
- Sunrun raises 2021 advice after Q1 installs damage seasonal records
- BayWa r.e. make money from 'vigorous need' for solar modules in Europe