Sungrow Products Latin America's Largest Under Construction PV Plant
- After an arrangement and also the current discharge of NTP ("Notification To Proceed" or "Solution Order") with Focus Energia, an integrated energy company system, Sungrow will provide inverters and also MV stations for the execution of the very first stage of the Futura Project, an 852 MWp solar park that will certainly soon be among the biggest in operation in Latin America.
Taking into consideration the environmental consents currently provided, approximately two thousand hectares will certainly be predestined for the application of the 22 parks in the initial stage of the Project ("Projeto Futura I"), with 38.73 MWp each. The assigned area is about 40 kilometres from the city center of Juazeiro, in the north of the State of Bahia. Upon completion, its total capacity will certainly be approximately 852 MWp, with an approximated financial investment of greater than 2.2 billion Reais. In addition to the appointing and also start-up service, Sungrow plans to supply greater than 100 MVS6300-LV change stations as well as greater than 3,000 SG250HX inverters. The Futura I Project will certainly be the largest photovoltaic plant under construction with bifacial modules, trackers, and string inverters in Latin America.
Throughout the procedure of technological analysis of Sungrow's solution with Focus, it was clear to Sungrow that some aspects were crucial to the contract, such as its high doing inverters, the flexibility of responsive power manufacturing in both night and day, the decrease of the capacitor financial institutions needed to meet the demands of the research study of link to the concessionaire network, and also the fact that the SG250HX which works with bifacial modules of 600 Wp.
An additional basic differential was the high performance and low losses in the transformation of power in MV terminal. In practice, the MV terminal gathers RMU, transformers as well as the reduced voltage three-phase panels of 800Vac, 3200A, according to NBR IEC 61439-1. The transformers supplied by Sungrow have a high effectiveness specifically compared to those typically offered in the Brazilian market, offering a higher return of at least 0.2%, because of the production procedures as well as reduced equipment losses. Every one of this translates into greater effectiveness and the opportunity to maximize the general investment of the project.
According to Rafael Ribeiro, Country Manager of Sungrow Brazil, the business sees the value of the Futura Project for the country and also highlights its social as well as economic effect in the city of Juazeiro. "Sustaining Focus in a project like this is a wonderful obligation as well as success for our group. It is approximated that greater than 8 thousand direct as well as indirect jobs will be created in the area," claimed Rafael Ribeiro.
The setup work is set up to start in April of this year and also the plant's business operation is arranged to start in the first fifty percent of 2022.
- Sol Systems brings 6.5 MW of solar to Walmart stores in The golden state
- D.E. Shaw's 180-MW Utah solar projects will certainly support Facebook information centers
- Ask for streamlined permitting to sustain growth of floating solar sector
- Chilean president cuts ribbon on 170-MW Sonnedix Atacama solar farm
- Iberdrola sets up 1st generator at 317-MW solar-wind project in Australia