Sungrow introduces brand-new 1.1 MW main inverter that can connect to energy storage systems
- Chinese inverter maker Sungrow has launched its brand-new "1+X" central modular inverter with a result of 1.1 MW at the World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi.
The 1+X modular inverter can be stacked into 8 units to get to a power of 8.8 MW as well as features a DC/ESS interface for the connection of energy storage systems (ESS).
It sustains optimum 2 times DC/AC ratio, has "42% more MPPT than the conventional central inverters" as well as it "becomes aware the string-level monitoring by brand-new cordless DC combiner", Sungrow said in a media release.
"The component modularisation knows the plug and also play feature, minimizing the upkeep from six hours to 2 hours. Furthermore, because each inverter likewise works in private unit, it can be directly replaced by onsite backup inverter if failure occurred," said Sungrow.
Sungrow stated the item had actually received more than 500MW of orders until now and also is being made use of in numerous solar projects across China.
- Savant Systems acquires POMCube battery and also inverter suite
- Solis releases new S6 hybrid inverter for either three-phase or single-phase projects
- Fraunhofer ISE offers examination represent arc fault detectors
- Ingeteam releases new central inverter for approximately 1,500-V battery systems
- Solis Launches New Hybrid Inverter in South Africa