Sungrow Debuts Second Generation of Three-phase Residential Inverters in Australia
- Sungrow, the international leading inverter option provider, released its 2nd generation three-phase household inverters tailored for the Australian landscape.
The extensive household line-up of Sungrow's Gen-2 three-phase inverters been available in 5 versions-- 5kW, 7kW, 10kW, 15kW and 20kW as well as are loaded with reducing side innovations such as Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) which substantially decreases the threat of electrical fires, Smart IV Scan and Real-time monitoring for fast fault area and troubleshooting, a broad MPPT voltage array (180V-1000V) converting to greater system return and also a totally certified built-in DC Switch allowing much easier installation as well as substantial cost-savings.
"Our existence in the Australian market for more than 10 years helps us reverberate with our clients and also their unique needs. Our solid group of 20 employees operate from our North Sydney workplace and our storage facilities in Greater Sydney, which extremely assist us to provide prompt support to our clients," stated Joe Zhou, Country Manager of Sungrow Australia.
The business showed that its market share in Australia for the household section has expanded to 20%-22% in 2020 as well as the target for 2021 is to obtain a stronger footing in the segment. It additionally anticipates to make a bang in 2021 with several releases across the industrial and also utility-scale tasks and a strong task pipeline in the battery energy storage space landscape.
- GoodWe Signs a 100MW Solar Inverter Supply Agreement with GS Global
- Sungrow Products Latin America's Largest Under Construction PV Plant
- Sungrow Releases the most recent 75 kW String Inverter for Brazilian DG Market
- India's fundamental customizeds obligation on modules and cells anticipated to be disclosed this week-- report
- Sungrow to increase Indian inverter production ability to 10GW