Sungage companions with solar proposal platform to enhance household sales
- Sungage Financial introduced a new collaboration with solar proposal platform Solo that intends to enhance the workflow process for the U.S. installer market.
Solo's style and also sales platform permits solar installers to generate full proposals, including CAD layouts, solar design and also allowing, promptly and accurately. With the combination of Sungage's finance alternatives, installers can have outright confidence that they are supplying their customers with the lowest possible regular monthly settlement to fit their energy needs.
The Solo and Sungage integration enables a smooth procedure for solar sales professionals to get trademarks at the click of a button. With Sungage's instantaneous decisioning on over 98% of applications, funding can thrust the sale onward, giving homeowners a clear path to make the wise switch to solar.
Completely adjustable, CRM-connected and flaunting the sector's most comprehensive utility database, the Solo platform provides sales teams the most present interconnection as well as net-metering applications available at the time of sale. Solo platform sales professionals are improving their conversion rates by as high as 18% due to the enhanced in-home and remote sales process Solo develops.
" Being able to effortlessly link all parts of the sales procedure as well as organize everything in one location implies much less errors as well as much less operational migraines," stated Dan Larkin, CEO of Solo. "The combination of Sungage funding will further bolster sales with access to the industry's highest lending cap of $200,000 and also cheapest regular monthly payments."
- PanelClaw launches clawOS flat roofing PV structural design software
- Reliance Industries acquires majority stake in SenseHawk
- Luminia commercial solar funding included in Energy Toolbase platform
- Renogy Launches REGO- First of its Kind Smart Solar System
- Borrego Solar Launches Platform for Solar, Battery Storage Procurement