STI Norland to establish brand-new subsidiary in Australia
- Spanish STi Norland S.L., supplier of PV trackers as well as fixed-tilt structures, has opened up a long-term workplace in Melbourne, Victoria, with the purpose of developing and also establishing its visibility in the Australian as well as Asia-Pacific solar tracker markets.
Image: STi Norland S.L.
According to the company, the opening in Australia "becomes part of a roll-out of subsidiaries into essential markets globally, with the Pamplona-based tracker specialist taping amazing development in recent years." On the back of a significant resources shot from the private equity device of one of Spain's largest banks, STI Norland this year is either developing or enhancing offices in the United States, Australia, South Africa, as well as India.
STI Norland has offered more than 6 GW of trackers and frameworks for solar ranch jobs globally and in 2020 has currently gotten orders for 3,000 MW of the business's dual-row solar tracker, the STI-H250. STI Norland has manufacturing facilities in Spain as well as Brazil.
- Sonnedix and Amundi companion to purchase European solar properties
- Canadian Solar Signs a Total of 862 MWp in Solar PPA with BTG and also Auction with Furnas in Brazil
- Boralex indications $283M offer for managing rate of interests in seven U.S. solar power plants
- Yingli restructure strategy formally authorized by Chinese court
- Trina Solar seals 1.2 billion wafer supply deal with Zhonghuan Semiconductor