STI Norland expects 1.2GW of contracted mounting systems orders in 2019
Sep 8, 2019 01:06 PM ET
Mounting systems specialist STI Norland said it had surpassed 3GW of cumulative installations with 1.2GW of contracted mounting systems orders expected in 2019.
Oscar Aira, chief sales officer for STI Norland said, "We are proud to reach this milestone, having closed more than 900MW in the first half of the year, we will reach the figure of more than 1.2GW annual contracting.”
In 2018, STI Norland exceeded 1GW of contracted mounting system projects and more than 800MW supplied and built during the year. Main markets in 2018 had been Mexico, Egypt, Brazil, Chile and France.
In 2019, the company said that its main markets were Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Spain and France, while establishing itself in other strategic markets such as Japan or India.
STI Norland noted that it had more than 700MW of projects under construction in countries such as Spain, Brazil, Japan and Mexico.
- Westbridge Obtains Approval To Construct 270 MWac Solar PV, 200 MWh BESS
- EDF, French town of Saumur cut ribbon on 11.3-MWp solar projet
- Tata Power Renewable Energy settles 110-MW solar project in India
- Statkraft to get power from 40-MWp solar plant in Portugal
- Octopus to create Queensland's biggest hybrid renewable park
Solar Installers, Manufacturers