Sterling and also Wilson buys Aussie solar EPC company GCO Solar
- Indian solar EPC professional Sterling and Wilson Solar Ltd (BOM:542760), or SWSL, has actually obtained the shares it did not formerly very own in Australian electric and solar professional GCO Solar Pty, thus becoming its 100% owner.
The Indian business claimed in a bourse filing this week that its subsidiary Sterling as well as Wilson International Solar FZCO (SWFZCO) has acquired 792,000 totally paid-up equity shares of GCO Solar for an undisclosed amount. Previously, it held 2.51 million equity shares in the Aussie firm, worth AUD 1 (USD 0.776/ EUR 0.642) each, which offered it with a 76% possession stake.
The purchase was accomplished as a step-up procurement.
Geraldton, Western Australia-based GCO Solar provides engineering, procurement, and building (EPC) services for electrical tools and solar photovoltaic or pv (PV) projects in Australia. In the 2019/20 , it scheduled a turnover of AUD 8.51 million. The business was set up in 2007.
Following the deal, GCO Solar will certainly end up being a wholly-owned subsidiary of SWFZCO, the moms and dad stated.
- Avaada Gets Decision From MERC for 250 MW Solar Project with MSEDCL
- Fortum to develop biggest solar farm in Russia
- RE2 Robotics obtains $1.9 million in DOE financing for automated photovoltaic panel placement on utility-scale projects
- Bridgestone Americas tire plant currently powered by 2-MW ground-mounted solar project
- US ROUND-UP: EDF indications second PPA for Texas project, Exelon separates utility & affordable energy company