Statkraft signs solar PPA in Italy with telecom Fastweb
- Italian telecommunications firm Fastweb SpA has agreed to offtake the power from an 11.25-MWp solar park that Statkraft A/S plans to integrate in Italy's main area of Lazio.
The Norwegian clean energy group said on Thursday it has signed a 12-year power purchase agreement (PPA) with Fastweb that ought to cover 13% of the telecom firm's need.
The solar (PV) park will certainly be found in the province of Latina as well as is scheduled to become functional in 2023.
Once up and running, the facility ought to can creating 19 GWh of renewable electricity yearly. This output will be supplied solely to Fastweb, according to Statkraft's announcement.
Fastweb's Technology Officer, Ernesto Bonalumi, noted that this PPA will help the firm to achieve its objectives of becoming carbon neutral by 2025.
- Italy includes 2.48 GW of solar in 2022 to appear 25 GW
- Vertically placed solar system Sunzaun hits market
- Vattenfall gets to FID on 76MW agri PV project
- EU Awards EUR5.3 Million To REGACE Project For Agrivoltaics Solutions
- Australian Solar Developer's Modular Solar Tech to Power Lithium Mine Project