Spanish producer Jema Energy announces 1,500-V IFX6 central inverters currently offered in the U.S.
- Jema Energy introduced its IFX6 series of bi-directional main inverters will certainly currently be available in the U.S., following its UL 1741 certification by SGS. The 1,500-V IFX6 is a wise inverter ranging in size from 1 MW to 3.2 MW, with either two or three power columns permitting higher uptime, enhanced flexibility and much easier upkeep.
Offered stand-alone or fully incorporated on a power plant skid, total with a MV transformer and complementary closet, the IFX6 has flexible cabling choices and is compatible with a lot of MV transformers. The IFX6 is microgrid prepared and available for utility-scale PV and energy storage applications anywhere in the United States. Standard features consist of LVRT, HVRT, LFRT, HFRT, anti-islanding, black begin capability, STATCOM mode, Reactive Power by evening and an ultra-fast feedback time of less than 20 nanoseconds for frequency law.
" Jema has actually been a leader in grid solution power conversion technology for decades and is extremely experienced in resolving distinct project obstacles with our customers," said Mike Reno, VP of UNITED STATE sales and business advancement. "The IFX6 UL qualification comes with a time when much more sophisticated grid support capability is being required of inverters in the United States."
The IFX6 is offered with warranty extensions up to 25 years and warranties for uptime and roundtrip efficiency. In addition, Jema has a personalized training and accreditation program for field O&M employees allowing the capacity to self-perform service warranty solution.
Whether a smart grid, microgrid, energy storage, storage space augmentation or PV-only project, Jema's IFX6 inverters and battery chargers use a substantial selection of technological capacities and flexibility to enhance value, efficiency and reliability for energy range PV and storage.
- Savant Systems acquires POMCube battery and also inverter suite
- Solis releases new S6 hybrid inverter for either three-phase or single-phase projects
- Fraunhofer ISE offers examination represent arc fault detectors
- Ingeteam releases new central inverter for approximately 1,500-V battery systems
- Solis Launches New Hybrid Inverter in South Africa