Spain's Soltec protects order for 700 MW of solar trackers in United States
- Spain's Soltec Power Holdings SA (BME: SOL) is readied to supply 700 MW worth of solar trackers under a recently authorized contract with United States building service provider Moss & Associates LLC.
The tools will certainly be utilized in the installation of two solar PV plants in the United States state of Colorado, the solar tracker producer claimed on Tuesday.
Soltec said it will supply its SF7 bifacial trackers in a 2-in-portrait setup for the projects.
Deliveries are due to commence in 2021.
Soltec states the most recent order will increase its running stockpile, which has remained to expand during the first fifty percent of 2021 after getting to record degrees in 2020. Its tracker producing unit Soltec Industrial had a backlog of EUR 363 million (USD 428.8 m) at the end of the second quarter, and a pipe valued at about EUR 2.91 billion, according to the Spanish manufacturer.
- Hungary's Terran to start sales of solar roofing tiles in Romania, Croatia in 2022
- Octopus Renewables Infrastructure Trust to focus on enhanced diversification after solid H1
- Moroccan solar-wind huge hybrid unveiled
- First Solar modules chose for 30 MW of PV systems in Poland
- Bosnia's ERS in talks with Hungary's Lugos Renewables for Trebinje PV plant construction