Spain's Soltec protects order for 700 MW of solar trackers in United States
- Spain's Soltec Power Holdings SA (BME: SOL) is readied to supply 700 MW worth of solar trackers under a recently authorized contract with United States building service provider Moss & Associates LLC.
The tools will certainly be utilized in the installation of two solar PV plants in the United States state of Colorado, the solar tracker producer claimed on Tuesday.
Soltec said it will supply its SF7 bifacial trackers in a 2-in-portrait setup for the projects.
Deliveries are due to commence in 2021.
Soltec states the most recent order will increase its running stockpile, which has remained to expand during the first fifty percent of 2021 after getting to record degrees in 2020. Its tracker producing unit Soltec Industrial had a backlog of EUR 363 million (USD 428.8 m) at the end of the second quarter, and a pipe valued at about EUR 2.91 billion, according to the Spanish manufacturer.
- AES breaks ground in Hawaii on two large-scale solar-plus-storage plants
- OMERS takes US$ 100 million stake in 'world's largest' solar O&M business NovaSource
- FTC Solar's revenue plummets from 2021 as it condemns US import constraints for dampening demand
- French ground-mounted PV tender awards 339 MW, prices rise
- US govt launches USD-675m critical products research programme