Spain's Holaluz inks PPA with Enerparc for 84 MW of Balearic solar
- Spanish renewable power retailer Holaluz Clidom SA (BME: HLZ) has secured the outcome of 84 MW of small solar farms that German programmer Enerparc AG will certainly set up on the Balearic Islands.
The two celebrations authorized a ten-year power acquisition arrangement (PPA) that will back the setup of 23 solar farms over the next 2 years, Holaluz said.
Enerparc will build 21 plants on the island of Mallorca and also 2 in Ibiza, with plans to start commissioning between the very first quarter of 2021 and also the third quarter of 2022.
The capability of the solar farms will certainly range between 3 MW and also 5 MW. Their combined result will suffice to power around 43,000 new Holaluz clients, the firm stated.
With the most recent PPA, Holaluz has collected around 231 MW of wind and also solar via several off-take bargains from projects in Spain and also Portugal because November 2018. Along with these, the Barcelona-based firm has an arrangement with crowdfunding system Fundeen under which it will certainly purchase the outcome of approximately 75 MW of crowdfunded solar projects.
- AES breaks ground in Hawaii on two large-scale solar-plus-storage plants
- French ground-mounted PV tender awards 339 MW, prices rise
- Genex buying up to 2-GW battery-solar project in Queensland
- GPIL Announces Commissioning Of 70 MWp Solar Plant In Chhattisgarh
- Rays Power Commissions 150 MW Solar Plant In Karnataka