Spain's Grenergy presents 200-MW Victor Jara solar project in Chile
- Spanish renewables designer Grenergy Renovables SL (BME: GRE) has actually proposed to become aware a 200-MW solar PV project in the Tarapaca region of Chile.
The firm named the project Victor Jara, after a renowned Chilean singer as well as political activist who was killed by Augusto Pinochet's military junta in the very early 1970s.
Financial investment in the project is expected to get to USD 225 million (EUR 184.2 m).
Grenergy prepares to begin building and construction in late May 2022 and also mount simply over 416,700 photovoltaic panels, or 520 Wp per module. The plant would begin operation concerning a year later.
The environmental influence statement for the project was submitted recently and also is presently under an evaluation, according to the Chilean government's project database.
- Masdar, EDF Renewables and partners eye 1.2 GW of solar in Indonesia for power exports to Singapore
- PowerMarket, SunRaise flip turn on big Maine community solar project
- Verde Solutions to install 370-kW bifacial solar project for Illinois producer
- Standard Solar acquires 2.9-MW community PV park in Maryland
- Statkraft, Better Energy ink 36-MW solar PPA for zero-subsidy Polish project