Sonnedix purchases 26 MW of operating solar in Spain
Jan 16, 2023 12:27 PM ET
- Global independent power manufacturer (IPP) Sonnedix Power Holdings Ltd has settled the acquisition of a portfolio with 26 MW of functional solar PV farms in Spain, the company claimed on Monday.
The portfolio includes 11 solar farms spread throughout Spain, situated around Aragon, Castile and Leon, Castile-La Mancha and also Murcia.
All plants are running under Spain's regulative regimen, Sonnedix claimed. They are anticipated to generate around 44 GWh of electrical power throughout the initial year of procedure.
Financial or other details were not revealed. Sonnedix said that the vendors were suggested by Spanish law office Cuatrecasas Zaragoza, indicating that there was more than one offering event associated with the purchase.
With the latest acquisition, Sonnedix reaches over 630 MW of complete operational capacity in Spain, the IPP states.
- Photon Energy boosts green bond issue to EUR 80m
- Brazil clears 100 MW of solar projects from Oct 14 tender
- Birch Creek purchases United States solar, storage space platform with 5-GW pipeline
- Agilitas Energy Acquires Texas Energy Storage Systems Portfolio for $75 Million
- Nextracker to Supply 810 MW Solar Trackers to United States Solar & Storage Projects
Solar Installers, Manufacturers