Some 800 MW of solar projects issued enviro permits in Colombia since Aug
- Colombian ecological licensing authority ANLA said it had actually approved 4 solar PV projects completing around 800 MW of integrated capacity within the very first 100 days of the Gustavo Petro government, which assumed office on August 7.
The biggest of the 4 is the 359-MWp Puerta de Oro project in the department of Cundinamarca, which will require around 664,800 photovoltaic panels.
Amongst the approved projects is the 200-MW Guayepo III solar energy advancement in the department of Atlantico. It will certainly be located in the same location where utility firm Enel Colombia is currently constructing the 486.7-MW Guayepo I & II solar farm.
Special purpose vehicle Fotovoltaico Los Guayacanes SAS was given ANLA's permit to build the Guayacanes solar farm, which will certainly create about 200 MW.
Ultimately, Mainstream Colombia SAS protected the permit for its 100-MW Andromeda solar project in the Sucre department.
With these four, ANLA accepted an overall of 20 projects that rely upon non-conventional renewable energy sources, the agency claimed.
- Vertically placed solar system Sunzaun hits market
- Vattenfall gets to FID on 76MW agri PV project
- EU Awards EUR5.3 Million To REGACE Project For Agrivoltaics Solutions
- Longroad Energy Reaches Financial Close for 202-MWp Texas Solar Project
- Midwest US States Lead in Solar Power Development: 15GW of Photovoltaic Panels to be Installed